Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Scott Family Vacation 2012: Photoshoot -our family

Our family doesn't do well in "planned" pictures. Tell us that we will have to smile at a certain day, at a certain time, and you can be sure that we won't. We don't do well under pressure I guess. We did get some nice pictures, but it was not easy.









Kelden actually did okay with his best buddy.





Zack wasn't too bad (crazy hair though) but he wasn't smiling as big as he usually does.







Keld and I did try...






I saw on Facebook (THE reference :) that lots of people take pictures where the parents are kissing while the kids do whatever they want (which often means they're not smiling). Since I always do everything everyone else does, we had to try. I also thought it was an easy pose and a better reflection of family life (love amidst chaos) than the all smiling family picture.






Of course, I still like the all smiling family picture...




`...it's such a rare treasure !

No comments:

Post a Comment