Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to School

Kelden and Julia had to go back to school, not without crying, of course. Kelden told me he prefers momdays to schooldays. I am very flattered. Days with me are so fun, even if we work hard before we play.





The kids followed my routine; after the chores, exercise time !




And then, we're ready for the fun. Since it was the Christmas break, we decorated eggs. Makes perfect sense.





We played lots of games too.






We also bought activity kits: scrapbooking  for Julia and building for the boys (plane, train and car).









Julia also made bracelets.



We played outside as well, but not too long. By the time we were finished shovelling the snow, we were too cold.





Although we did go skating. I will post pictures of that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment