Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter Fun

"My" computer is in the shop for repairs for at least a couple of weeks and "Keld's" is not working well at all so it is going to be harder for me to blog.

Keld made us our own skating rink this year in our side yard. Maybe next year we'll do it in the front yard so it's bigger. Julia was the first one to try it out.







I went in the evening with Kelden who liked skating a lot better this time !






Last Tuesday we went sliding with some members of the ward. Our kids really enjoyed it, thanks Uncle Jeff and Auntie Becca for helping them!










We would have gone sliding again this week-end but the snow melted so we built a snowman instead.









This computer is definitely not my friend, I might have to wait for mine for next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment