Sunday, March 17, 2013

March Break. Part One: Cleaning and Cooking

The kids had a lot of fun this week for March break, too much fun for just one post. We were, however, deeply touched by the tragedy in the Hansen family. Our prayers are still with them. I think Julia understood why we were praying and fasting. Later, when we told her that little Amelia was in Heaven, she told me: "I want to go to Heaven too! I want to see Jesus!" I guess death is still a difficult concept for her, but I'm glad that she knows that there is a Heaven, that it is a great place to be and that Jesus is alive. Thanks to Him, we will all resurrect; this is the good news we will be celebrating soon at Easter.


March break means I have the kids just for me.




Well, I guess I always have Zack.
With 3 helpers, cleaning and cooking was easy!







I can't get a picture of Kelden not making faces...




Keld also helps, of course. Especially for pizza. The kids likes chocolate better.







We made cupcakes for some members' birthdays. We kept some for us, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment