Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School

Julia and Kelden went back to school on Tuesday. Kelden was disappointed not to have his friend Jacob with him, but at least he doesn't have the teacher that scares him! I am happy because he is in the small class. Both the junior kindergarten and the senior kindergarten classes have 26 kids each, whereas Kelden's split-class only has 15 kids (9 junior and 6 senior, all 6 being boys). They'll have more room !




I actually didn't go with them to school the first day because the bus driver wanted me to complain about crossing the street (so he would have some support about changing his route). And it is really annoying when I have to cross the street because, look, Julia doesn't even wave at ME :)





Maybe this year she won't miss me?
She was waving at some special friends who came to wish them a good first day back.





They left with big smiles.





I was worried that Zack would take a fit and want to go with them. He had taken Kelden's new shoes and kept wearing his backpack...




But it went fine. He just insists on wearing his backpack every time we go out for the bus. He must pack it with hugs for when they come back.







Julia had lots of things to say about the first day! She has most of her friends in her class.
When I went the following day, she showed me her locker and her desk.







Kelden still enjoys the toys...





All the cousins (of age) on both sides have now started school, except for Linda. We hope her first day goes well !!

No comments:

Post a Comment