Sunday, February 9, 2014

Belle

As you studied with utmost interest the pictures I posted of Julia with princesses, you noticed that one of the most popular was missing: Belle. We did try to get her autograph a few times but never got it (lots of bad luck on that trip, we were told one day that she hadn't shown up for work and they didn't know when/if she would come later...Knowing her French side, I'd say she was on strike...)
Anyway, we did see her a couple of times in her castle to re-enact her story.








Both Julia and Kelden got to play the "shivering dad." I guess you're good at shivering when you come from Timmins! Kelden was disappointed because he really did his best during the audition for the Beast but didn't get that part.
Kids, but also adults, have a lot of fun. Grandpa Bruce was a wonderful wardrobe, he sounds just like her, listen:







And I'm sure you guessed who that knight was.
After the show, Belle hugs all the participants.







We also got to eat in Belle's castle. It was pretty well done. I liked the décor and the food wasn't too bad (not like in France but way better than what I cook).





 We went to the West wing when the Beast wasn't looking...




Zack now knows that I am not Belle...(he always thought I was).




Maybe I should learn to do my hair like she does...

2 comments:

  1. Great posts and pictures about Disney! Thanks for posting the video of dad being the wardrobe - we weren't there for it but heard it was very funny - and now we know that it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more of Dad's funny faces, look at the pictures of the dinosaur ride :)

    ReplyDelete