Thursday, February 6, 2014

Disneyworld 2014

The Scotts really like Disney World and so we went again this year. Jeff just sent us a group picture.



Julia asked me what my favorite part was and honestly I had to say it was to see her and Kelden having fun, behaving so well and walking all day without complaining (except maybe that we were going a little bit too fast sometimes). Zack was good too...as long as his Dad was with him. Almost every time his Dad took the others on a ride he couldn't go on, he would scream, yell, cry, kick and everybody around us would either try to give him something (he wouldn't take anything) or just stare at me as if I was the most horrible mother on earth.





I tried everything (give him food, bring him to other rides..) but he wouldn't even let me touch the stroller (I sometimes would keep kicking it away so the same people wouldn't have to listen to his screams for half an hour).
But, coming back to good behavior, all of the kids were good travellers. They are now used to waiting for hours and hours for delayed flights. Julia always gets bad earaches and was walking with a throw-up bag on the way back but she was very patient nonetheless.








It took us all day but we made it ! Ready for some magical days with Mickey..






I wasn't sure that Julia would want to meet princesses (she's more into Barbie now, well, she would be into Monsters High if I let her!) but I didn't know what she would think of the rides either so I gave her the challenge of getting as many autographs as she could, from princesses and other Disney characters. I think she has 33 signatures in her book, the first one being Merida.






She didn't get the latest Disney stars (Anna and Elsa) because the wait was too long but she still got to see them ;)




She got quite a few non-princesses autographs.









Okay, Dumbo and Bruce didn't sign, neither did McQueen and Mater...




But Zack liked meeting them !

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a lot of princesses and characters! Makes for a lot of great pictures!

    ReplyDelete