Monday, February 24, 2014

Music Festival

Julia was supposed to sing with her class for the Music Festival last Friday. Since it was a snow day (or an ice day, I'm not sure what it was) I didn't know if they would reschedule until I received an email from her teacher this morning. I didn't check emails early today, I was busy packing for our next pet-sitting session, so by the time I read it, I knew I had to run if I wanted to make it. Running with a heavy stroller (with a heavy boy in it) on Denise Street in February was tough but I made it. Just in time.







Julia (and her fellow singers) won with A ++. She was proud. I was proud too and now, that I have a DVD player working I can finally put her school pictures.






I'll have to do a post about Kelden now...

No comments:

Post a Comment