Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

In France, kids have two weeks off for Easter. Not here. Two days is all they get, Good Friday and Easter Monday. We started the party early as Special and Grandpa Bruce invited them to a sleepover on Thursday. They first had an Easter egg hunt.





The next day, they made little bunnies and also decorated Special's windows.






On Saturday, Special made the Easter feast for the family and the Thompsons.




On Sunday was our egg hunt with clues leading to the treasure. Instead of buying big chocolates we bought a little gift for each kid.




On Monday, I made my Easter's nest. My mom does it all the time (although I don't know if she did it this year, none of her kids were there).




We went to the cinema as a family, for the first time. It was actually Zack's first time too. Grandpa decided that it was a good idea and came with us! We saw Rio 2.




We also took advantage of the sun to go biking during the long week-end.




A good thing we did, it's all white again today!




 And for the spiritual part, here's the song the Primary children sang on Sunday.  I have to say that they did better on Sunday than what you see here...




I like that one day we can all be together with our families forever.




We might have to match to make sure we find each other in the crowd...

1 comment:

  1. Another great blog post. I think they did great singing. That is not an easy song to sing without the music. Julia was consistent all the way and her brothers joined her with enthusiasm now and again. I was so impressed with how well both Julia and Kelden knew the story of Easter when we discussed the pictures I had displayed during the sleepover.

    ReplyDelete