Monday, April 28, 2014

Timmins Got Talent

Brother Carr-Lawton thinks Britain's got talent, but he had to admit this week-end that Timmins too got talent. And lots of it. Let me start with the beginning (I'm being very original, I know!). The bishop asked to go first and, since he's the bishop, he was obliged. 
 
 
 
 
He did a great job and was quite hard to follow! But the Young Women tried.
 
 
 
 
Trust me, we were better during practices !
There was a lot of music and songs.
 
 
 

 
 
I didn't know how long the batteries for my camera would last so I don't have them all, but I do have some!
 
 
 
 
Shannon's song was Julia's and Zack's favorite:
 
 





When I asked my Sunday School class, they said the fox song was their favorite.




I hadn't been able to practice on stage with the others because Kelden was sick, so that's my excuse. I'm glad Ashley was ready though!
I liked this song:






But our Timmins musical talent isn't limited to singing and dancing.




 
 

And Timmins doesn't just sing, dance and ring bells. We had a few other talents displayed. Sr Newton did not give permission to film her so you only get a picture...
 



 
Brother Vaughan surprised us with his unicycle.
 



 
There were also a few gymnasts:
 
 
 
 
Keld and I performed a little skit. (At first, it didn't look that too many people were going to do something so we signed up for quite a few things just in case..).
 
 
 
 
And I kept the last song for the end (like I said, very original order).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait for the next talent show !


No comments:

Post a Comment