Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Joseph!

We saw that Joey has already celebrated his birthday (with cousins!) and we celebrated early too. I made a cake yesterday. I used a new recipe because Julia wanted a chocolate cake (she said Joey wouldn't mind) and I wanted to use up sour cream. The cake was good but the icing wasn't great. It sure didn't work well as cement and the cake actually collapsed. (Yes, I am blaming it on the icing, there is no way it would be MY fault :). We had to take off a layer so it would look half-decent. For decorations we put Mickey faces since we met Joey at Disneyworld!



 




Like I said, we met Joey at Disneyworld but I have no pictures of my own to prove it!




Hopefully next time I see him, I'll remember to take more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment