Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wedding Reception

We went to Kristen and Ira's wedding reception at Uncle George's. The next day there was also a party for Granny so I'll start with a picture of the celebrated people...





...and the hostess.




When we first arrived we were pleasantly surprised to see Jenna !!! I don't think I had already met her, but I still felt like I knew her. Do you know that her first child will be Granny Scott's 85th great-grandchild? (And her niece or nephew coming soon will be #86!). When I had asked Granny what number Julia would be (back in 2006), she had said 25...





I don't know if my kids recognize Jacob, he's grown quite a bit. Here he is again with Uncle Steve and Michael, Aunt Carol's friend.





Someone my kids do recognize is Aunt Carol! Here she is with Amanda.




And since I already put half of the Wilson family, here's the other half:




They were missing Elder Wilson, of course. Out of all of Granny's kids, they told me they were only missing Hunter, Chris and Chum, but Chum was there the next day. So not too bad. Let's see if I got them all with my camera...I already put Aunt Carol and this is who else I have:






So, who's missing?
I do have pictures of the next generation, but I don't have everyone. Here are (some) of the Imhoffs:







And here are random pictures with Mike and Mark, Shelly and Noah.






Not surprisingly of course, the kids were not interested in visiting with family, nor eating Chinese food for that matter.




All they wanted was to play in the bouncy castles.






 
There was also a pool party, but we were too worried about the crazy little cousins (and I think rightly so). Poor Darren was the only adult brave enough to stay in the pool with them for over 2 hours..
 
 



He did get out eventually!




I wish I could finish with a group picture, but I didn't give my camera to anyone to take it so this one will have to do.






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures Catherine!! It was soo nice to see you and your beautiful family at the party!

    ReplyDelete