Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Family Day

We had a fun-filled Family Day yesterday. In the morning we went to Cedar Meadows to feed the animals. It was great, a bit cold but we were dressed appropriately and we knew there would be hot chocolate afterwards!









In the afternoon, we went sliding with the ward (with the brave members of the ward I should say).










Julia had been asking to go sliding, but with Kelden's leg...so she was really happy and Zack really enjoyed racing his grandpa.





Of course, Kelden didn't slide. He stayed with Aunt Tina and Special at the Church, where we joined them for games and supper.



I was talking to another French-speaking member and so I was going on and on and on and Keld got bored...He asked if he could go outside. I didn't see why not. Even after he told me his plan. I just kept talking. Cadie was nice enough to send me the videos of what happened while I was talking away...



 


No comments:

Post a Comment