Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Week with the Cousins

We were lucky this past week to have Bruce and Evan with us, and Linda after school. I was quite impressed by Bruce who was very good with our non-sharing Zack. He did try to teach him that sharing is more fun, but Zack has fun all day on his own, without sharing, so...






Evan really loves trains. And sleeping.




Bruce really likes playing outside.






But, of course, since it was very cold, we mostly stayed inside.







Lunch was free.




Supper, they had to earn.




OK, they didn't have to, they just love to help.
Once the other three were back from school, it was even more fun, after homework that is.




It's nice to hear Linda speak French :)




Julia is calling this next picture "best buddies"





I tried to take a group picture..this is the best I could get.

 


I think they all had fun. We're all ready for more Timmins cousins :)












3 comments:

  1. This was great to read Catherine! Nice to see them having fun together. I love the picture of Julia and Linda - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for watching them that week! I'm glad they had lots of fun and were good for you :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for watching them that week! I'm glad they had lots of fun and were good for you :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete