Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Moving Up

I'm not sure the title is appropriate but that's what I got for today.

Julia has been making some progress with her skiing. She's already better than her mom (which of course doesn't take much...)







Kelden has finished his first piano book and has received his first certificate. His teacher is quite proud of him, especially because of the enthusiasm he shows at every lesson and for any homework. He always wants to do more.





Today was the official kindergarten registration day. Of course, you technically can do it at anytime and even online, but I like going to the school on the official day. They make it a big deal for the kid, although when I came in everybody thought it was probably a big deal for me.




 I used the sleigh to be faster. Zack was excited for his picture to be taken, like his siblings, and they did take it but this time he had a different frame. 






He played with teachers and other kids while I filled out the papers and waited for Keld who was coming for Kelden's piano. Before leaving he got a little bag full of toys (bubbles, playdough, pencils, water bottle, stickers, a Lego movie character, etc.)




Next step: the four half days at the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment