Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Festival


Next year, if I'm not taking classes, I'll be able to go and enjoy as much of the music festival as I want! But this year, I didn't want to make it too hard for Zack who did his best at staying quiet and at walking in the cold. He wasn't feeling super well, so we only listened to Julia and Kelden's songs (and whoever competed against them + the comments) and walked the least possible. On the first day we got a ride from Keld who dropped us after the dental hygienist.




We hurried so much that we arrived before Julia's class. They sang about pizza and Terri (whose daughters were in another competing school) and I were very hungry by the end!




For the way back, we walked to the school where Keld picked us up as he was getting Kelden for his piano lesson. We did the same today (although this time we walked there first). Kelden started with a pique-nique song. Again, about food!





Julia's song was adapted from a famous La Fontaine's fable. (Yes, there was food in that one too, but only cheese).




After that, Zack and I got out but had I known, I would have tried to stay a bit longer: Mme Gisèle (who Zack might have next year- 50% chance, there will be only two junior kindergarten teachers) was coming soon after.




I hope they won :) Both Julia and Kelden did, but I find it very sad for the ones who don't win.
And here is one last video: Julia skiing.




Keld wants to bring Kelden next week. I'm not so sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment