Sunday, April 5, 2015

He Is Risen

One of my sisters was telling me this week that Easter was right on time for us this year. We do need to remember that this life is not the end and that we will all resurrect. We can be with our family together, if we do what's right. My mother traditionally makes an Easter tree for this season, a tree of life I guess. She did it with my sisters and her grand-kids in Switzerland this year.

 


We had our Easter feast on Good Friday. That way we would have easy leftovers for conference week-end (instead of cooking during sessions). Keld had the menu all planned out and, of course, wanted to be chef. I didn't mind (I find it even harder to cook in someone else's kitchen).






I helped, of course, especially with dessert, another tradition: the Easter nest.




And voilĂ :




A little walk to digest..




We had our Easter egg hunt this morning. They all look tired because they really are tired (especially this week!).





Happy Easter !




No comments:

Post a Comment