Saturday, April 18, 2015

House-sitting Adventures

We are back with the dogs for the afternoon and I thought I would post pictures of our latest house-sitting adventures. We are more pet-sitters than house-sitters, but we did get to fix a leak in the basement (by we, of course, I mean Keld and his helpers).





We are here to watch the animals but the kids like watching the big screens better.





Even with a big screen, we were not able to spot the family at conference. Marley wasn't looking, he was trying to enjoy our traditions.



 

Of course, I don't turn the TV on for Zack during the day. (He did figure out how to do it himself in the end, so I let him watch a couple of days for his birthday). He tried to play outside, but it wasn't all melted yet (still isn't, still snowing actually).






He wore that Jake wig a lot. A pirate for the parrots, I guess.




We also walked to get Julia and Kelden everyday. Kelden was so happy to finally see some grass!




All those adventures are really tiring...

 


Maybe next time it's nice enough we can take the dogs for good walks!



No comments:

Post a Comment