Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Spring

 Spring is officially here.




It's wet, stinky and still cold (at least for me!)



But it is warmer so I have decided to get Ryan out to walk with me, especially to meet Zack at the end of the school day.




I had given up in the winter because he would complain about the snow on his face but stop every second to touch it...




He still stops every second to touch just about anything or to stare at everyone or, of course, to sit down!






He walks so slow we never make it to the school but at least I'm not freezing while waiting for him and we do make it farther than when I have to wait for Kelden or Julia to go on my own. Zack appreciates it anyway.






Sometimes, Julia joins us.





She helps Ryan walk a bit faster, when he isn't too busy getting wet...




And we meet Kelden home.





No comments:

Post a Comment