Thursday, March 11, 2021

Stake Conference

 Our stake conference started on Thursday when our ministering brother brought us what he called: "stake conference cinnamon rolls."



Actually, it had started quite a few weeks before for Keld who had been pretty busy trying to fulfill the presiding authority's wishes, including regarding the technology to be used, and writing two talks. 




I think he was almost ready when the week-end came. He had meetings from Friday night to Sunday afternoon (almost non-stop). Since he was going to be in visits or meetings all day on Saturday, I decided to stay home with the boys. We would have had to be at the church all day wearing a mask, which is something I find very hard and don't want to force Ryan to do. So only Julia accompanied him. That way, he wouldn't be traveling twice in a row on his own and she got to see her friend. She is used to wearing a mask all day. Distancing, on the other hand, needs reviewing. The presiding authority also brought a 14 year-old so she met a new friend!




I think she had a good time, despite the restrictions. We had fun too.





We did watch the conference although I have no proof of it. I stole Auntie Becca's picture to prove Keld was there ;) 



By the end, we were all very tired!



I wonder if we'll get "general conference cinnamon rolls."...

No comments:

Post a Comment