Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Barbie's Birthday

You probably all had forgotten, but last Sunday was Barbie's 12th birthday. Yeah, that's right, at least according to Julia. I think she felt bad that we had forgotten about Simon's birthday the other Sunday...
She reminded Special on time to get a present (a "ruban" for Barbie's hair) and made sure we had cake and candles ready.






As you can see, we had three guests with us to celebrate Barbie's birthday. I have to say that they are the best guests ever. Know why? They don't eat cake! They leave it all to me :)
Anyway, next year we should have a real birthday party in March, right Ashley?

3 comments:

  1. o wow.... that is too cute! what a nice mommy you are!
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I tried posting and it didn't work! Here I go again. Julia is absolutely right, Barbie's "birthday" is in March! But it is March 9th of 1959, which makes her 52 (although I'm sure she wouldn't mind being 12!)
    And yes, we will have a real birthday next March! (not that this one wasn't real, I mean there was cake right?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she just turned 52, no wonder I look older :) I turn 53 this year, so I got 6 months on her.
    Any excuse for a cake eh!

    ReplyDelete