Monday, March 14, 2011

Carnival and Hockey

Last Friday was Carnival Day at Julia's school. Kelden and I went to see what that meant. I was surprised that there were no costumes involved as the teacher had told me that it would just be games. I guess this is Carnival the Canadian way. Julia was to play inside in the morning and outside in the afternoon. So we chose to go in the morning. It was cold and Kelden kept telling me to stop bouncing the stroller (but I was just trying to push it through the snow). When we arrived, Julia was playing hockey, or at least she was trying to. Then she had a break and the gym was free for Kelden to play hockey, or at least try to.



I tried to tell him that he needed to push the ball, but he didn't seem to care.




It was easier just to hold the ball.


We eventually had some action!
You are probably wondering why I go to Julia's school and come back with pictures of Kelden..Well, Julia didn't want her picture taken. I do have two pictures of her though. And you can try to guess what she is doing or where she is.



1 comment:

  1. IN the first picture of Kelden you have to wonder what he is thinking with that look on his face:) I love that love bug!

    ReplyDelete