Wednesday, March 9, 2011

When Linda Comes To Play

Last month, Linda came to play a few times (for example, since Special was away, we babysat her when her Mommy needed to go to the doctor). I tried to take pictures of her and Kelden together, but it's not that easy. They either play on their own or fight for the same toy :)


They enjoy being together though! And Julia loves Linda too (well, who doesn't?).




But Julia is usually away when her cousin comes, which is probably fine with Linda who gets to wear all the jewellery she wants.


I am wondering now if she is going to have to share the queen title with a sister! I guess we will know very soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! :) Linda sure loves being around her cousins. Two nights ago she cried for "my Julia cousin!" It's true, Kelden and Linda fight for toys, but they still love eachother! And yes, we will see VERY soon if she needs to compete for her title, sooner than later I hope!

    ReplyDelete