Monday, March 7, 2011

Being Sick Stinks

Remember reading that somewhere? Yes, that was Allison's line. What can I say, she was right, once again. I know I haven't been as sick as she was but still, March hasn't started really well for me. I had a cold with a high fever and now my first experience with sinus infection. If I had any say in the matter, I would also want it to be my last experience. I wasn't going to post anything about it, because, as you know, I never ever complain. But Grandpa Bruce said I should tell the whole world so people feel sorry for me and pray lots. So, people, feel sorry for me and pray lots :) And for Kelden. He got my cold. Las week, we tried to stay in bed most of the time, sleeping hand in hand.



I know Jeff, the picture is noisy/blurry, etc. But remember, I am sick!
The other two, Keld and Julia, have been trying to avoid us. They made their own cabin to hide away from us.


I'm not jealous of the cabin..just of the good sleep Julia gets in it!




It's a bit crowded, but like I said, she sleeps well and that's what matters. I hope this week Kelden and I will recover fully so we can enjoy March Break with her the week after!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry you have been sick! I've only ever had one sinus infection and I remember thinking that it felt like someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat. I hope you and Kelden feel better soon.

    I love the picture of Julia in her cabin bed. Jordie also loves his cabin bed and sleeps with a million things in there with him, but like you, I am just glad that he sleeps well.

    ReplyDelete