Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 months

Zack is now 5 months old. He is approximately 27.5 inches for 18 pounds. I can see his first tooth (top right-his left) starting to come. He is still easier than the others, although he shares their difficulty to sleep through the night. He still needs a middle-of-the-night feeding and now stays up for an hour after! He doesn't cry but he is wide awake and talking away. We hadn't thought of that when we put him in the room with Julia, to get Kelden his own room because he was preventing his sister, tired from school, from going to sleep early.
Anyway, for pictures this time I thought I would put all the kids when they were 5 months or so.






 









OK I cheated, on the one but last, Kelden is one year-old. But I don't think Zack will fit in that shirt for his birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment