Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!!

Yep, that's right, we did celebrate Jeff's birthday before he left, but, eh, who says you can only celebrate once? Actually, I have two brothers-in-law born on September 11th, so we definitely had to celebrate today! Did I make 2 cakes? Well, I was still feeling too sick to make anything, but  I ended up not having to. The Little Scotts gave us cupcakes and Mom made a cake! (And then, for some reason, she got too sick to be able to eat it).
So here's the video of our well-practiced Happy Birthday song (even Kelden is starting to know it!)



The candle-blowing still needs practice. But notice that this time, I asked Keld to do the filming.
I don't know if when he looks at me now, Jeff remembers that when he first met me, I was taller than him! I'll just post one picture that really shows my first impressions of Jeff.


 

Someone funny who loves his friends and family!  (This is a picture he took at our wedding reception 10 years ago, notice all the noise :) 
Anyway, Happy Birthday little brother!  

No comments:

Post a Comment