Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Snow

Because we are at Special's I don't get to do the first steps in the snow (Marley's too early for me :). And because of the park there wasn't enough room for me to make an angel (I'm too big and I had to save the snow from the driveway for our snowman). So, I'm sorry, there won't be any pictures of me enjoying the snow this time. I know, you're disappointed. And on top of it all, no pictures of Zack in the snow either. I didn't want him to get snow in his infected eyes (not sure it would make a difference though) so Keld stayed with him inside, which means no pictures of Keld either (you wouldn't recognize him anyway, his migraine is really making him look terrible). Anyway, here are the pictures of Kelden, Julia and the snowman.





We're never having a snowman competition with Linda! She's too good.




And we're not competing with Grandpa Bruce either :)


Kelden wanted to put his carrot too. He was really sad when he saw a bird taking it.
Here's another picture of Kelden. 


I'm not sure what he thought of the snow. But he tried it more than he wants to try his vegetables. I kept asking if he liked it and this is the answer:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment