Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Family Pictures

I have a hard time convincing the kids and especially their dad to take family pictures. One thing that works pretty well with Kelden is the timer. He loves how Keld has to rush back to be on time and he likes to see the results. What motivates Julia is the smiling contest, which she wins every time, or so she says. But I have yet to find something to motivate Keld...
Anyway, since I don't have anything special to post, here are some of our family pictures.





It might look like Keld is having fun, but trust me, he is not. He had fun doing the ones with the mac though.






We did get some OK pictures, like the one I posted earlier.






Any favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I like the last one the best. Everyone looks happy and their best. Love you all MOM

    ReplyDelete