Saturday, March 10, 2012

Carnival Day

Friday was Carnival Day at Julia's school. For the last day before the holidays they played games. Keld decided to take the day off to stay with the boys so I could go help the teachers. I couldn't follow Julia everywhere but I did get pictures of her at the "scooter" game.





And at "my" game too. I was assigned the marshmallow game (they didn't have any chocolate game..)





She obviously was playing against a cheater !
Julia had patiently waited for that Carnival Day. Not just for the games but also for the Bonhomme Carnival.





Just like for Santa, other schoolmates told her it was just a costume and she was quite disappointed.
I left after the games but I went to say goodbye outside during their recess.





Sliding wasn't that much fun because it was all ice. It was quite windy at the time too so they didn't stay long.

I think Keld had a good time with the boys. Kelden was dressed when I left.




But he wasn't when I came back. That's his new thing, changing into pyjamas during the day. He also likes to be read stories.







And another pyjama...

Keld also played with Zack, but he wasn't happy all day.





Someone had to miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment