Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunday Pictures

So Keld just noticed that I made a mistake with my posts on Sunday. Me? Make a mistake? I know, you're shocked, but yep, it did happen Sorry. I put both the French and the English versions on the French blog... I guess my Dad will think I want him to practice his English..
Anyway..here I go again, on the right blog I hope.


I am always tempted to take pictures of my kids on Sunday because they are so well-dressed, but, for some reason,  they, on the other hand, are never tempted to pose. We almost got a good one last time though. Almost.





Since Keld goes to church early (he starts his meetings at 7) and since after church the kids are not so well-dressed any more, I didn't try a family picture. Julia took both of us instead.




Last Sunday afternoon, inspired by Uncle Jeff's nametag, Kelden and Julia played "missionaries."





They were the youngest-looking missionary couple I had ever seen.

Julia asked me where I thought she would go on a mission and I said France (of course) but she said that that wasn't where she wanted to go. There are people who don't want to go on a mission to France? I know, you're shocked, again. Any idea where you think she wants to go????? (Answer after her picture, so think fast)




She wants to go to Disneyworld. I say we all go pick her up once the princesses are converted!
Kelden had no idea where he could go so I started naming places: France, Canada, California, Utah-he stopped me right there and repeated Utah!




I wonder if he thinks missionaries in Utah don't have to get dressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment