Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Zack !

Zack is one year old today but we cheated and celebrated last Friday since everybody was off. I don't think Zack realized his big day was coming although Bruce's birthday a few days before should have given him a clue !






Julia, on the other hand, was quite excited for him. She really wanted to make goodie bags. I'm not sure why she liked that so much since she only put stuff in her bag that she already had at home. I guess she liked doing it for her brother and cousins.






She also insisted on birthday hats. She wanted them princess pink and we had to remind her that it was not her birthday.





She wasn't impressed however by our choice of menu: pizza. Our kids don't like pizza, even home made. Actually, I don't think Keld and I ever ordered pizza before but we thought it would be the easiest since there were quite a lot of guests.




Zack didn't eat anything but he was still happy to be the center of the party.




Unfortunately, he wasn't so  smiling after he touched the candle.






But he did like the chocolate cake.






We had to keep him somewhat clean because aunt Tina wasn't there :)
After the cake, it was time to open presents and Zack got lots of help.





He liked what he got, but so did Kelden, who was having a very hard time sharing, despite his great love.




Et voila! One year has passed. But I already don't remember life without Zack !



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to that cute little guy! I can't believe it's already been a year! I like how Julia was so excited for his birthday. Jordan is the same way right now, and is already talking about ways we can celebrate Will's birthday!

    I don't think I'll make a cake to celebrate for Zack, but I will make some chocolate cookies and we'll be thinking about him today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I'm sad that Sawyer doesn't have any cousins around.... :(

    ReplyDelete