Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff

I have two brothers-in-law who were born on September 11th. What a shame to have to share a cake!!





As you can see, I got my inspiration for this cake from our future pilot!!
We didn't have any more matches (I also need new candles) so Keld used his torch...





And now, the traditional song:





One last picture (I know it's not the best) that was taken a week before I met Jeff.





Yes, I do like pictures of Jeff when he was shorter than me :)
We hope you had a great birthday!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's a few months before I met Jeff! I forgot how little he was. Great cake. My kids wanted to make Jeff a cake and decorate it with an airplane too! I was too lazy, so instead we just bought cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete