Friday, December 27, 2013

Boxing Day

Before going to church to eat with Granny Hayes, the kids went sliding (poor Zack didn't go, still too sick). Their new sleds are not super fast, probably because they don't hold on to the rope...





So they tried backwards.






And then other things:









I thought I could film the "other way" but apparently I can't. So for the following video, please turn your head, or screen, sideways.




After the fun outside, we went inside to  refuel with a Boxing Day meal supervised by Uncle Jim and Aunt Tina.








Granny opened her gifts...



..and the kids chased Carter around for a while.




Sliding definitely isn't enough to tire them out...

1 comment:

  1. Catherine you are great at getting your new posts up fast!! I am sad that I was too sick to go sledding - looks like you guys had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete