Thursday, January 9, 2014

Missing the Holidays

Julia and Kelden went back to school on Monday. I hope they had fun during their holidays. I already posted about Christmas, sliding and skating. I don't have pictures of the swimming (I brought them twice but you're not allowed to take pictures) and I don't have good pictures of the sleepovers either (we had Linda over and Special had them ALL over).
So here's what else we did during the holidays (and for which I have pictures!).

Our usual (baking):







We practised reading and writing (even if neither Julia nor Kelden had any homework!)






We took out all the toys and used our talents as photographers...






We dressed up:




We went outside too (when it wasn't -40 that is).





Zack was pretty happy to have his siblings play with him, even if sharing still isn't is favorite thing to do...






He's safe this month, but next January I will be registering him for kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment