Monday, July 11, 2011

A Week at the Cottage. Part One: The Boat

Since Keld is really able to enjoy his parental leave (waiting for the results coming Friday the 22nd), we went to the cottage with the rest of the family as Jordan and Emily were visiting there.
I went swimming in the lake for the first time I think in 10 years. It's about time I tried. I went by myself, well I got to swim with the ducks actually, but no one was there to take a picture. Most of them were gone on the boat that Keld was probably driving.



He might have driven the most, but the real Captain still is Grandpa Bruce.



Although Kelden wishes he could be the Captain!!





Now that you are familiar with the drivers, meet the passengers.









I didn't go on the boat, so thanks to all who actually took the pictures !

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had much nicer weather than we had when we were there. I'm glad they all got to enjoy the boat and you got to swim in the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better weather and less bugs (less not none :) We thought of you on the 4th and it looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have fun here, but we sure missed all of you too!

    ReplyDelete