Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Dave!

This time, we made a cake!  Well, brownies actually..because it was easier with the theme I chose. Yep, since Uncle Dave just became American, I thought we'd make him an "American cake."









I couldn't make 13 stripes and I definitely couldn't put 50 stars. I considered making 33 little ones but I had a very hard time drawing just one and at one point I thought maybe I should have decided on drawing a football instead! Did you know that, according to Dave, part of the swearing in was to agree to watch the Super Bowl?
I'm sure glad becoming Canadian didn't involve watching hockey...

2 comments:

  1. I should have know! Good job, and great singing. (Love Julia's choice of shirt for the day ;) You continue to be a great blogger and keep us up on all the news. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When she chose that shirt yesterday she said: Matthieu is scared of that shirt, you know! So I think she was in the mood to scare someone :)

      Delete