Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Papa !

Who said we couldn't celebrate Keld's birthday without him? Just watch us.





Don't worry, Keld did get cake (twice), and people singing to him (although probably not as well as our children) because he was smart enough to get someone to tell the restaurants that it was his birthday today. What can I say, he likes cake just as much as I do. Apparently always has.




For the romantics out there, this kitchen is the place we first met...


Anyway, we probably will have more cake on Sunday, with the family, when Keld is actually home to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Keld! I love the baby pictures of him. What a cute little guy. I'm glad he got to eat some cake and celebrate even though he is away! I love the picture in France where you first met. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete