Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Party We Missed

Uncle James' birthday is today but he had a celebration on Friday. Zack and I missed the party because he's been sick. I thought he would be better as the week went by but this is what he looked like on Friday (and he's not looking any better today) :




I asked Keld to take pictures of the party for me. He didn't seem please with the mission, so I gave it to Julia who said that she probably wouldn't do a good job. I'm not sure therefore who took these pictures, but I'm not taking any credit for them.












 It seems to me that whoever had the camera almost forgot to take a picture of the birthday boy...





So, I'll add one...





Happy Birthday Uncle James!

2 comments:

  1. I must be old! I look so different from the last picture but thats ok i like being old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you the only one I saw taking pictures of Grampa Bruce and I was KELDEN. Yep that's right little Kelden took at least some of those pictures! We missed both you and poor little Zack at the party! Sure hope Zack starts feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete