Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family Day

Monday was Family Day in Ontario and so I sacrificed my usual Monday cleaning in order to just "relax" with the family.
I even had Keld make spaghetti sauce and we had dinner with James, Ashley and Linda (who did not skip the Monday cleaning and Ashley even cut hair after dinner).
I tried to take pictures of our family, since that's what we were supposed to celebrate that day, and here's my attempt at making a collage with those pictures (I wish I had Allison's talent!)



Vive la famille !!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I wish we had a Family Day here! Some programs that I use to make collages are picnik.com (only 4 photos at a time) or picasa. They are both FREE and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new family picture, everyone looks so happy! Thanks again for dinner, it was great! (and nice not to have to cook after all the cleaning) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your talents Allison, FREE is always good!
    Ashley: Kelden likes using the timer on the camera, so he smiles but I find it harder for the rest of us to be " naturel"

    ReplyDelete