Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Bruce !!!!

Grandpa always says that Sunday is the best day of the week. Maybe this Sunday is the best day of the year because it is his birthday!!
We are usually with Grandpa Bruce to celebrate his birthday, but not this year. It didn't prevent us from having a party anyway. Julia chose cupcakes for the candles (such a messy choice, I'm going to have to eat them all if I don't want to find crumbs all over the table, chairs and floor).
In the picture, my kids are in pyjamas because we started celebrating Saturday evening, meaning Grandpa's birthday "France's time"... it's never too early to celebrate, right?



Here is the traditional song (sorry I'm so loud, I didn't realize I would sound like that because I'm holding the camera, but notice how Kelden says Grandpa Bruce at one point)



And, just for you Grandpa Bruce, here is the traditional dance (sorry for the quality of the videos, I'm not a pro yet).




Happy Birthday to the best Dad and best Grandpa Bruce ever !

1 comment:

  1. oh, that was too funny! We loved it. They have become quite the birthday singers and the dance video brought back so many memories of birthdays past :) Good times. Dad said "It was a wonderful thing to wake up to!" Thanks for making Dad/Grampa Bruce feel special today!

    ReplyDelete