Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Dave!

Today is Uncle Dave's birthday, I hope he's not feeling old because I will always be older than him! I met Dave 10 years ago this year and here are some pictures of what he looked like then. I don't know how to zoom in, but I hope you can still see his faces (if not, just click on the pictures to see them bigger).







And that is still how I see Dave; as a funny guy!
Happy Birthday to you (and we did have a treat for you for Family Home Evening)




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE how Kelden is laughing at Julia when she can't seem to blow out those last candles. What a pair of cuties, I love those kids! And Uncle Dave, he's not bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are on the ball. I didn't even get a post up for Dave today. I did take a bunch of pictures tonight though, so maybe I can get something up. Cute pics and video though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i very much agree with ashley, i LOVE how Kelden is laughing at Julia, Jordan replayed that part like a million times.... it was very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried Julia would be upset, but she laughed with him, so it was good.
    Alli, I had more time than you , I didn't have to prepare the birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete