Friday, October 14, 2011

Introducing "Real Food"

As you might remember, Zack was quite hesitant when he first tried Pablum. He swallowed it for a few days, making faces, until he eventually stopped opening his mouth for it. So I was a bit worried about starting "real" food. I got excited though when he opened his mouth for the spoonful of green beans. My excitement was short-lived.


They say it can take some time for babies to get used to new flavours. So I keep trying, so far with the same results. And I have a feeling he's going to do just like for the Pablum, and refuse it completely. Because he still doesn't want his Pablum. I thought maybe he would like it now compared to green beans. But, no. No. No. No.


 I know something he might like, but I think I should wait.

2 comments:

  1. I know something he DOES like- its called "chocolate" breast milk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have YOU tried those green beans? I don't blame him for not liking them! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete