Monday, July 8, 2013

Europe 2013: At the Zoo in Bâle

When my mom was a little girl, her mom used to bring her and her siblings to the zoo in Bâle, Switzerland, once every summer. My mom later brought her kids to that zoo and this time it was my turn to bring my kids there.
We went by train, a real treat for Zack.














Even before entering the zoo we saw cute little animals...




And now, on to big animals (although they look small in my pictures).






Zack really enjoyed it, he became especially friend with the gorillas.







Kelden and Julia liked it too, but since Kelden took a nap, I have more pictures of Julia.









Up: Grand-mère with Julia, Bâle 2013
Down: Grand-mère with Catherine, Bâle 1980 




And now a picture for Special:




After his nap, Keld was ready for the train ride back home.






 They liked the zoo so much that we bought an annual pass to the zoo in Mulhouse (closer to Rixheim, pictures will follow of course :).


No comments:

Post a Comment