Sunday, July 14, 2013

Europe 2013: At the Zoo with the Schweitzers

No, I haven't forgotten. Today is France's National Day. But since we've been back we've been home sick (and probably homesick too :). I've been cleaning throw-up night and day (my kids don't even make it to the pail besides them) so I haven't really felt any desire to make something special for today. Oh well, I can keep posting pictures of us in France, wishing we still were there...


For our last day with the Schweitzers we went to the zoo.




The most popular animal definitely was the blue-bum monkey.




We had a picnic together (well, not with the monkeys, we were closer to the camels by lunch time).








Julian will be so big next time we see him.






Hopefully not that big...See you next time !





Thanks coming to see us, and Alsace !

No comments:

Post a Comment