Saturday, July 20, 2013

Europe 2013: A Day With the Sigrists

We came back from Switzerland on time for what I call the day with the Sigrists. Christiane's oldest brother (you remember Christiane Sigrist, my cousin who lives with my parents and whose birthday we forgot!) took a week-end off (he is a nurse) to come and introduce us to his wife and five kids. I hadn't met them yet because last time I saw my cousin was in the summer 2000 (after we had both come back from our missions).

So here is the family. My cousin Alain and his wife, Sara:





Here's Julia with their oldest, the blond Rébecca, and one of the twins, Débora (if I am not mistaken).





Here's the other twin, Noémi, with her uncle (my cousin) Yves.






And now, the boys, Pierre and Thomas.






You can see them better in the following pictures:
Pierre with his aunt Christiane (whose birthday is June 10th :)





Thomas with his uncle (my cousin) Rémi:






Alain, Rémi and Yves are Christiane's three brothers. We were only missing the youngest sister, Evelyne.
Since Alain's kids have no cousins on their dad's side (and only one on their mom's side), they had fun playing with my kids and Géraldine's.






 It was a great, but short, day. It reminded us of our younger days when we used to spend our summer holidays at their parents'place. We often had a family reunion during that time, something we should do again. But Parc Waldeck wasn't too bad.





Hopefully I will see them all again pretty soon...




...not in 13 years !

No comments:

Post a Comment