Thursday, July 25, 2013

Europe 2013: Europa-Park

On my mom's birthday we kept another summer tradition and went to an amusement park in Germany (about an hour drive).  The park is called Europa-Park and is divided into European countries (an European Epcot I guess) . The mascot of the park is a mouse, but you can also find "mascots" for each country. Guess, for example, where those are from:




The rides are very similar to the ones at Disneyland, this one being our favorite:




Since it's not Disney, it's cheaper but you don't have Disney characters. You do, however, still have princes and princesses.





It fits !

But Julia is getting big now and likes rides better, I think. I had shown her pictures of her cousins in that amusement park last year and she was very excited for this ride:




Kelden really surprised us by asking to go on all the "big" rides. He was actually pretty sad to see that he was too small for some of them. And for quite a few of them, he needed an adult to go with him. That's how I ended up on this ride:





I don't think I will do that again.
Keld brought him on some rides too (the ones he liked, the rafting one for example) while I went with the girls to an ice-skating show.

I have so many pictures of that day that, once again, I made a slideshow.




We had a lot of fun and we hope to be able to do it again !




Thanks for bringing us with you !

No comments:

Post a Comment